Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

17. Jan. 2015 - Kerio View

In the morning the dynamic wind does not start and we have to wait for the thermals to kick in. Flying in dry, thin air under blue skies usually is not nice and so it is today. I fly away towards the north and around km10N I additionally face northerly winds. So I decide to fly back a bit to the south to explore the surroundings of Muffon Mountain, which lays around km23S and should have a great potential of supplying with altitude, if you would like to cross the valley to Kabarnet. I try a lot there, really sensational altitude gain does not appear and I fly back and land for siesta. On such days the magic air in the afternoon usually is rewarding and I start for such a flight. Yes, it is nice in the air like always in this time of the day, but the altitudes I am able to reach are again way lower today than in my last magic air flight over Kerio View.

 

 

 

http://www.xcontest.org/world/en/flights/detail:fritzdornat/17.1.2015/05:25

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen