Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

24. Jan. 2015 - Kerio View

Yesterdays mistakes are still on my mind and I feel a little tired. This leads to not using all possibilities in the north, but after being back to Muffon Mountain at km23S and feeling the northerly winds, I dare to fly on to the south, which I should do, but hesitate do actually do it. It would bring me some additional kms and points in the Xcontest, but also the risk of not winning the fight back against the northerly winds and in case of failing another piki-piki-ride from the valley floor. I enjoy the flying over Muffon Mountain, Tambach falls and Kerio View and Iten in altitudes of 3500m to 3900m a.s.l. and land nicely on take off. As soon as I am back on the ground I regret, not having pushed a bit more … Will come another january …. the first one in 2016 !

 

 

 

 

 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen